Liens sponsorisés

Statut facebook en anglais

Citation amour en anglais à partager sur votre statut facebook:
"There are many ways to say I love you but not enough words to say how much."Statut facebook en anglais

Autre beaux statuts facebook amour en anglais

"You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing that you are mine and I’m yours."
"I wish I could be with you wherever you are and wherever you go everyday. Just so I wouldn’t have to miss you so."
"Behind every un trusting girl, is a boy who lied, cheated, broke his promises to her."
"You can't start a new chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one"
"The one you want is always the one you can't have! :("
"Life is not about winning, it's about not giving up!"
"Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret..."
"I read old texts from you and wish things were back like they used to be."
"Don't give up on those you love. Give them time, give them space, give them love, but don't give them up."




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Liens sponsorisés